MTAR has been a major supplier of ISRO for the past 34 years, and has been supplying critical assemblies for different stages of the Indian satellite launch vehicles. MTAR has a significant contribution to both GSLV and PSLV.
MTAR also has a strong presence in the Global Aerospace Industry and delivers critical components to private players in the aerospace industry. We currently supply high precision components to companies such as Goodrich and MOOG. These components will be used in several prestigious aircrafts including Boeing and Airbus. MTAR has also built special facilities to strongly target this aerospace segment in the future.
ISRO:( Indian Space Research Organisation)
MTAR is actively involved in the current and future programs that are being undertaken by ISRO. ISRO develops space technology and its application for various National tasks. ISRO has developed satellite launch vehicles to place communication and remote sensing satellites in the required orbits.
MTAR Contribution to ISRO:
- Stage 1: Vikas engines (conical) 4 numbers
- Stage 2: Vikas Engines (contour) 1 number
- Stage 3: Major components of the cryogenic engine such as turbo pump, injector head, gas generator, booster pumps, interfaces and start up systems.
- Vikas Engine Modules: MTAR also manufactures LSRV, PSM and CSM, POGO Gist valve, safety coupler, SC complementary drain and pneumatic connectors for different modules of Integrated Propulsion Control Modules (IPCM).
- Stage 2: Vikas engines 1 number
- Stage 4: Control Modules
- Satellite Components
VSSC:( Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre)
VSSC is the Lead-Centre for development of satellite launch vehicles and associated technologies. This Centre pursues active research and development in a host of distinct technology domains such as aeronautics, avionics, composites, etc. with a view to achieve self-reliance in the high tech realm of launch vehicle technology.
MTAR manufactures Pin Pusher Assembly Components for VSSC.
MOOG provides motion control technology in a variety of markets and applications, from commercial aircraft cockpits, to power-generation turbines, to Formula-One racing, to medical infusion systems.
MTAR made SBUs for MOOG Aircraft Control (USA and Philippines).
Goodrich Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading global supplier of systems and services to the aerospace and defence industry.
MTAR made SBUs for:
- Goodrich Actuation systems – UK
- Goodrich Propulsion systems – UK
- Goodrich Power systems – UK
- Goodrich turbine fuel technologies – US
- Goodrich Landing Gear – Canada